7.9.11

03.

I have seriously been thinking about my future the last few days,  that is actually the most prominent reason that I haven't been posting ... all the time that I spend on my computer is based on loaded search engines and extensive notes on Universities.  The internet sucks! Of course these websites that are supposed to represent the intended University are resourceful in the sense that they tell you what they offer, where they are located and how many awards they have won ... but as an individual who really would just rather see the facts plain and simple - this doesn't really work for me.  It is kind of sucky that I can't just go to my guidance counsellor anymore to say "hey .. so this is what I want to do - what do I need to take?" as simple as that.  No such luck, so who can I go and talk to about this? Ughh .. adult life is so frustrating and confusing.  I have mostly, almost, kind of, not really, sort of decided that I want to get my degree in journalism.  Of course this is all only as a back up because lets face it all I want to do is act so if I can't do that then whatever I am doing won't even closely compare but hey! a Plan B never hurt anyone.  Plus, I want to have a University experience .. frosh week looks like so much fun! With journalism I have to ability to work for a celebrity news show like Entertainment Tonight - in that case at least I get to interview actors and actress only dreaming that I were them.  Anyway ... those are my thoughts for tonight, hopefully I will get better at updating this more often.

S.




.the.university.brings.out.all.abilities..including.incapabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment